Sunday, January 29, 2006

First Complaint

I heard my first complaint today about the ticket price for the dinner show. Seeing how we charged $20 for just dessert, we thought $35 was not very much more for an ENTIRE MEAL AND A SHOW. We shall see... we may be doing this entire show with only my parents in the audience. Granted we don't get vey many complaints about anything and we love doing shows for the people of the community, but, boy-oh-boy, folks don't realize how expensive it is to produce a perfomance.

2 comments:

cjw said...

I've had the poster up at my office for weeks now and haven't heard a single complaint or comment about the price.

Anonymous said...

Tell them to check out the price of the mystery dinner! And these people are just people off the street that have never performed.