Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Disney Day

Nikki and I went to Animal Kingdom and the Hollywood Studios today. It was very hot, but lots of fun. Here we are at the Sci Fi Dine-In Theatre for dinner. I've got some great videos to post, but will do that later because they were taking a while to upload and I am ready to go to bed. One video is especially for you Effie- I got a waitress at a certain Animal Kingdom restaurant to say the magical phrase, "What's your favorite animal?" When I aksed if she would say that to my video camera, she thought I was a freak. Only for you to get a luagh Ef, only for a laugh. Long day (but lots of fun!!!), tired feet beddy-by calling my name. Thursday we are going to Epcot for the most of the day then over to the Magic Kingdom where we have dinner reservations. Will post some more on our adventures. By the way, Paul says "hi" to all of you!

No comments: