Thursday, June 08, 2006

Endings and Beginnings

Today is the last day of school! Yeah! My last dat at MMS. I had some very good help yesterday to move boxes to FHS. We moved four truckloads and one my vehicles full. I just watched my nephew graduate 5th grade- wow! I feel old... um mature. B & B is coming along- actually on scedule. We should be able to finish up all blocking and choreography by the middle of next week. Now all we need is something to keep us all from dancing around the stage naked- that's what Monday is for. Costumes, I mean- not dancing around naked. Paul started putting up the frame work for the castle yesterday- huge set and great fun.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You can tell you're in the middle of a show when your last post was the last day of work!
:)

Anonymous said...

mr.corbin - this is taylor wood. someone asked me to look up this website so they could look at a date for one of you plays..when i did i started looking around i saw all these blogs you have .. haha i never knew you had such deep thoughts.does anyone actually read them? haha anyways .. see ya around i guess :)