Monday, July 17, 2006

Beauty and the Beast


Hi! Long time, no see. I promise to better. The whole purpose of this blog was to keep things up to date as rehearsals progress, however, rehearsals and production needs demanded more time for B & B and the blog got left behind. Things went great! We could not have asked for better shows and better audiences. No major problems, at least no major problems that a little Febreeze can't take care of... let me say that another way... a dump truck of Febreeze might be able to fix that problem. Here is the first photo- there will be more posted within the next few days. If you want to see some fun rehearsal shots and video go to Camila's blog. Now what to do for the rest of the day...

3 comments:

ncgrrl said...

hey scotty its anna.
u and my aunt look sooo good!!
i think the play went great!
it was yall's best yet!

cjw said...

Yikes, the scrubbing isn't taking the gray out of my hair either.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Crabtree,
I'm so sorry about the gray not washing out. Unfortunatley, I don't think that has ANYTHING to do with what I put in your hair!
I hope that you're not missing your "Ace Ventura" hair too much.
I know that you had grown quite attached.