Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Great Picture

I haven't had much time to write lately, what with getting Christmas show stuff ready and Sleepy Hollow going full force while getting the rest of the semester planned- I just haven't had the time. I have however, had time to read Camila's Blog and about the adventures that her parents are on while in China. Today I opened her blog and found this picture. Do you ever see one of those photos that makes you smile for no reason other than it has a perfect innocence about it. What a relief to be reassured that kids all over the world are basically happy to be kids. It's when the grown ups get in the way of telling them how to be a grown up do they loose the sparkle. I love this picture! If you want to see more or read about it, go to Camila's Blog. There are other photos as well.

No comments: