Sunday, September 03, 2006

Random Thoughts of a Three Day Weekend

Here it is Sunday afternoon. The middle of a three day weekend, thanks to Labor Day, which is to me the official beginning of everything Fall. School has gotten into its swing and classes are going very well. I have two classes of fairly new people and one class of kids that I have had it seems like forever. For some, this is their fifth year in a row having class with me. I have no major plans- only to rest up so come next week I can dive head first into Sleepy Hollow and the Christmas show. I saw a very good movie yesterday called The Illusionist- go see it! Top of my list for this year.

Have you ever been in a situation where you were without something for a brief period of time and during that time you suddenly realize how important that specific thing is to you? You thought you knew, but you had no idea. I cannot express it in words.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

No way! I was online yesterday looking for theaters that had The Illusionist. Where did you see it?