Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

Two days till Bat Boy and things are looking good. As of this past Saturday, I had no costumes, no set, no props. As of this morning, I lack only a few things that can be taken care of in only about an hour (we hope). We are cranking these shows out like a well oiled machine, thanks to all the little elves that come out at night while everyone else is asleep.

Night rehearsals are coming along. When Bat Boy is finished on Thursday, I am going to take a break for the weekend and then dive head first to the dinner show on Monday. This show has great potential to be very good and lots of fun, we just have to get everything on its feet, cleaned up and fill it with energy. Yea, that's all. The group is finally going to understand how all these pieces fit together. I know they think I'm crazy, but it will work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Kathi last night that we were starting to get out of the "trust me" stage and seeing how it is all going to come together.