Sunday, February 12, 2006

Old School

I went to The Tempest Friday night in Hoey Auditorium at WCU. I got very nostalgic because that is the very stage I have stepped on many, many times. I know it sounds crazy, but at 7:25 I start to get that nervous twinge of excitement in my stomach while sitting in the audience there. It's like I am being called to places too. When I think back at the laughs I have had in that building, I smile... big. It was an ok show. The costumes were wonderful and amazing. The sound was crazy. It just wasn't good. Not so much the speaking roles (my favorite was a pirate that came on in the last five minutes), but the back ground music and recorded voices were muffled and unclear. It wasn't good to listen to. Even if the show wasn't the greatest, the night as a whole was very fun and sweetly pleasant. And I got hot tea! Perfect.

No comments: