Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rehearsal 2/28/06

Last night we began really cleaning up the numbers. There is a lot of this show left up to the performer. Some people like that, others freak out. I love being given the freedom to create my own piece. In a normal musical, that is less likely to happen. When you have one story you are working with, it is important to have a unified vision that will produce a "whole" event. When it comes to a review, especially one such as this where an actual "story" doesn't exist, but rather a series of single events, a more individual perspective can be used. We are coming along. I think people will enjoy a nice evening of good music and performance. Tickets started slow, but I was told this morning that things picked up yesterday afternoon and this morning. Cross your fingers!

By the way, I always wear pants at rehearsal. But here's an idea- if I didn't during the show, then we would already be sold out! Tons of screaming fans! If don't take time to go shopping for my show pants, that could possibly happen.

1 comment:

cjw said...

They all scream for those CALVES!!!