Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow!

I'm not really a fan of snow. I used to be, but it now seems to slow me down. I wouldn't mind if July weather stuck around all year. When doing shows, you get on a specific time line and snow seems to throw that time line out of whack. I have a high school show one week from Thursday. We have the entire thing blocked, but we need to do major clean-up. We had a delay last week and a missed day. The way the weather is looking we may have another delay or no school at all tomorrow. An hour in a half may seem like a small amount of time, but whn it comes to getting a show up, an hour and a half is amazingly precious! We now have less than a month before the dinner theatre. I know each of them are seasoned enough to carry their solos, but we still need to stage them and finish up some major choreography. All in all, the snow just makes me get nervous.

No comments: