Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to Reality

I had a wonderful weekend out of town for the past few days. Lots of food fun and incriminating photos. Ha! Now it is time to get my rear in gear and get The Wiz done. We have one week till dress rehearsal and ten days till show time. In terms of how far behind I am, let's put it this way: If this were a trip to the moon, I wouldn't even have my seat belt strapped on in the rocket. Don't worry- it will get done. Like anybody would worry? I may be really grouchy, unpleasant and even a little irritating- I know this seems impossible, but it is true. For the most part, I am looking forward to the actual show. It is just going to take some time to get everything ready- time I don't have, but will find. Tomorrow is newspaper picture day, so I at least have to have enough for a good photo. Toto is being groomed at this moment. I imagine he will be the most tempermental actor demanding this and that and yapping like the "special" poodle that he is until he gets it. Whew! Divas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes it doesn't matter how much you yap, it doesn't always work... Even if you are a diva at heart.