Saturday, May 20, 2006

Frustration is My Middle Name

It is a terrible let down when the hustle of a show is done. Even though the exhaustion is heavy, the needing to be somewhere getting something done is satifying- so when it is gone, it hurts... big time. I swore that I would not darken the door of school or the stage to work this weekend and I had made plans to assure myself of that- I was going to make myself relax and enjoy my company without anything to preoccupy my brain, which hasn't happend in several weeks. Lately, I have been places that should have been lots of fun, and they were, but in the back of my brain while I was eating cake I was making out my list for the following days. Ahhhh, for an entire weekend I didn't have to do that- I could just live in the moment and enjoy it. Well anyway, plans fell through so I made other plans then those fell through and everyone else was busy to fill in so what did I do? Yep, went to the stage and started pulling cords and tearing down scenery. I can't sit and do nothing- especially when I want to be doing something fun so badly and I can only watch so many episodes of American Idol Extra (You know Ty Treadway, it isn't as earth shattering as you make it sound that another Idol contestant is going home and who cares if you are having "the worlds first concentrated, in-depth interview" with the idol that just go the boot Geeez! It's a talent show contestant, not a leader of a super world power nation.) I can't begin B & B work until I get all of The Wiz packed and put away. I am also going to be moving stuff out of MMS to FHS in the middle of all of that. One would think I have plenty to do, and I do, I just needed that little bit of fun to give me a boost of energy. Right now I am frustrated because I can't seem to get my head focused on any of it.

No comments: