Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Conflicts

I have come to realize, the larger the cast, the larger the conlficts. You my be saying, "duh?" But really, it is so much harder to do large production numbers. I have decided that if we ever have another cast as large (and if I do, knock some sense into me), that we are going to go into quaritine during the production of that show. Meals will be provided as well as exercise, entertainment and clothing- yes, we will all wear matching jumpsuits, but being the show people that I know you are, each person will have their own bedazzle kit to enhance theirs. That way, no conflicts, no problems with working with schedules or anything- well maybe the bedazzled jumpsuits will give some people 80's flashbacks. But for real, time is ticking- it's time to get tough and say too bad, we can't wait on you. Wonder how many mommys will call me now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love jumpsuits!!!