Friday, September 24, 2010

Back Stage Tour

I went on the back stage tour today while Nikki was going to hang out at the resort. Amazingly enough when I had returned this afternoon, she had found an outlet mall- hmmmm? Anyhoo, the tour was great, so great that there is no way I can describe it in a short post, so that will come later. We got to go several cool places like the underground, the guts of the Tower of Terror and the wardrobe department (can't wait to tell mom and Catherine about the automatic laser cutting table)- I even got to watch workers carving the log boats for Splash Mountain. Plus I got a neat trading pin from the guide. We weren't allowed to take photos except in the landscape area where they create all the topiaries. Wonderful experience! Then I came back to the hotel and picked up Nikki where we went to Downtown Disney for dinner and a movie. But then, to top off a fabulous day, I went into the Vinylmation
store only to pick up a box which contained a Buzz! Can you believe it? It's true- it only takes a bit of hope, trust and pixie dust. Nikki is rolling her eyes right now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Wright Family said...

can we fit one in the new warehouse? :)