Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Mr. Disney You Are My Hero

Such a wonderful work ethic. I appreciate folks who work themselves into a frazzle for no other reason than getting it done right.

Today was Nikki's mall day. Let's just say that my Vinylmations cannot hold a candle. Still on the search for Buzz. I'm beginning to think perhaps it is not meant for this trip. One of the workers in the Magic Kingdom opened a brand new set for Nikki and me to shake. We shook and shook 24 boxes hoping to find the correct resistance and weight. Alas, it was another Woody which I soon traded. We also had dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern- one of our favorites. Right now we are both stuffed with turkey, roast beef, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy and apple crisp. Heavenly. Tomorrow night we are eating at the Sci-Fi, another of our favorite spots. I also had an idea for a show moment today while riding Pirates- hang on.

1 comment:

npcorbin said...

Oh please! My husband is giving you a complete false impression of my shopping day! I hardly bought anything! But, I am keeping caculation on his obsession with the vinyal thingies!