Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ease On Down the Road


Ok, so it didn't take me long to get really busy again. We started working music for The Wiz on Monday and I was and am astonished at how fast these self proclaimed "non-musical" kids are getting it. Not only are they getting it, but they are putting a lot of fun stuff into it. I am excited to be working on this show. It is a good choice with the "characters" that already exhist in the class. I hope I just have the time and energy the sets and costumes will need. We are doing a 1970's meets Willy Wonka style. Should be fun to see. Today we tested some lighting effects and were having a crazy time when a new student walked in. I hope we didn't frighten him, more so than usual. The logo I finally put together is on the left- I think it works- goes with the whole "dream" idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's the Wizzz and he lives in OOOOOOZZZZZZ!