Friday, March 31, 2006

Gorgeous!!!

This weather is wonderful! I love this time of year! It gives me such amazing energy- I want to go everywhere and do everything and at the same time I am completely content to do nothing but sit and daydream in the sunshine. It is also that time of year when the summer show gets into full swing. It is time to start advertising auditions and filtering questions like, "I'm going to be gone the entire month of June, but I'd really like to do the show." Yea, that is a real one. I want to start B & B now, I am so gung-ho! Gorgeous days with gorgeous people doing gorgeous things. Life is pleasant. Lesson of the day- hills can be a dangerous thing.

Ice Age 2, here we come. Have mercy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hills aren't necessarily dangerous if you have the car in the right gear...

cjw said...

Gorgeous people???????