Saturday, March 11, 2006

There's No Business Like It

Where have I been? Doing a show, for goodness sake! We started Thursday with a great crowd. Such a fun night. Last night the crowd was a little... how shall I say it... held back. It is amazing the energy you getfrom an audience and when it is a little on the low side how it makes you react. It has turned out to be a very nice show. I really wasn't sure what to expect, seeing this is our first review with very little plot happening. But the audience seems to enjoy it, and not just the ones that are our relatives. What relatives? I'm speaking for everyone else, none of mine are seeing it! I am having fun watching from the wings. I love to see how people "tick" on stage. How they create or the lack there of... oops, was that out loud. Any way, good show and good fun- one more tonight then three days off, then another weekend of performing. This is the life. We've even had some one fly in from California for the show... it was just to see me, of course. Ha!

No comments: