Monday, March 13, 2006

Slowing Down (For a Few Days)

We had a great show Saturday night with a good crowd. This coming weekend looks to be a lot bigger and hopefully will be as vocal as the first night. After the show, we decided to have a putt putt tournament- that got put on hold because we were all starving and thus walked up and down the GA road looking for anyplace that would serve us food- alas, you can only guess where we ended up. I think the players keep Shoney's open during the run of a show. Next week, putt putt- we have a plan now. Everyone else is going down with team MD at the top! (Those of you that were fortunate enough to be backstage knows what MD stands for- I'm not going to explain it. It kinda goes along with mainting your yard.)

As for me, the Sunday was wonderful. I didn't really do much, but I couldn't just sit and relax either. I've found that I have to be in crashed mode in order to veg out. I haven't gotten there yet. I have a nice time at church Sunday morning and a fun lunch with my family and then a wodnerful church dinner and service Sunday night followed by a stary walk. I love it that the weather is warming up so I can have my Sunday evening walks- that's where I get a lot of my inspiration.

I did work on stuff for The Wiz and got some ideas together about Beauty and the Beast. We officailly started The Wiz at high school today by doing final auditions and casting. I think we are goingto have a fun and interesting show.

Why can I not relax and just sit? How boring would that be!

No comments: