Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Revived, Revamped and Ready to Go

I had a nice night last night of nothing. I watched tv for a while and then got the sudden burst of energy my body is used to about 7:30pm everynight. So, I got off my duff and cleaned like a mad man- every article of clothing I own (and most of you know, that's quite a bit) is now in its proper place. Be it in the closet, laundry room or dresser, every shirt, sock, belt, everything is put away. Do you know how seldom that happens? Especially during a show? And we are still in the middle of a show! I also paid all my bills and took care of going through a month's worth of mail. I wanted to be sure I had everything free, clear and done for a fun and relaxing night tonight (do you ever just crave certain foods? I am going through that right now.)- it is the two hour, first time ever of the final twelve in concert on American Idol. Should be good- could be better, but I'll still enjoy the show. All of this and I still get to do another show this weekend. I'm excited, we are going to have good crowds and I know they will be full of energy.

No comments: