Sunday, April 02, 2006

Summer Movies

Ah, the things I love best in life: warm weather, walks at dusk with an ice cream cone in hand, wearing flip flops everywhere (except to church on Sunday) and SUMMER MOVIES!!! I can't wait! There are so many this year that I have been waiting to see, especially X-Men 3 and Superman Returns. Not to mention Pirates of the Caribbean 2 which I am also anticipating. The bad part about Pirates is that it opens July 7, right in the middle of crunch time for B & B. So guys, I guess we know what our movie after the cast party will be this year? The new Pixar/Disney movie Cars looks like fun, but it doesn't appeal to me as much as some of the others have based on the previews. I love the movies, but expecially in the summer- bring on the blockbusting spectaculars. Here is a top ten list of must see movies and the estimated box office take, acording to MSN.

This weekend felt a lot like summer. I went to Atlanta Saturday looking for a new costume shop I had found on the internet and discovered a really cool place for supplies. The weather was perfect there, some might even say hot, but I loved it. Twenty-three days till B & B auditions!

No comments: