Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a Day!

This is a beautiful day! I love spring, I love that Easter is next week and I love that I get to drink Dr. Pepper again next week. This time next Sunday, you will probably hear the burp heard 'round the world. I am going to have Dr. Pepper at the sunrise service breakfast, I'm going to have Dr. Pepper before the usual Sunday morning service, I'm going to have Dr. Pepper after the service and before lunch and then I am going to have a very big Dr. Pepper before, during and after dinner. Then for an evening snack I'm going to have- you guessed it- DR. PEPPER!!!!! Which is right before I have a Dr. Pepper to get me to sleep that night. Boy, I got a little side tracked. Today I sat out on the deck in the sun and did some sketches of the B & B costumes. Great day- only one thing could make it better- "Smack! I receive it". Well two, if I had a Dr. Pepper with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the last comment. Pretty clever.