Monday, April 24, 2006

All Good Things...

Here I am again among those that must work. Alas, spring break is over. I am having to wipe the tears off of the keyboard in order to write this. But why should it end? My new philosophy is life should be one long spring break! But at the same time, with the ending of "official" spring break means that is time for the beginning of lots of fun and exciting stuff. I now have three weeks to get everything done for The Wiz and to get the show on its feet. Yesterday I worked on the wiz head- he looks like a cross between Hitler and a toad- yes, he still needs a little work. Tomorrow are B & B auditions. So in other words, I'll be getting The Wiz ready during the day while rehearsing B & B at night. Why do I do this I ask myself sometimes? Not sure- then I think of the joy it brings for all those people to get to see me at rehearsal each night. I guess it is the least I can do.

No comments: