Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Preachy, Preachy & More

Yesterday I was very preachy- must have been a full moon.

American Idol still disapoints. Kellie was good, but what did you expect. I think Chris has won me back, he sounded pretty good. I still say Paris and Bucky have to go.

We have been working away with Wiz costumes. This is going to be a fun show visually. We also started making some things for B & B- mainly the Beast's fury upper body. It is hard to explain and I've probably made it really harder than most people would, but I've gotten this fabric with lots of little holes in it that we made a jacket form from. In each of those little holes (probably around 5000) we are knoting a twelve inch strand of crimped yak yarn. As it is used in rehearsals, the yak yarn will frey and create a plush and fuzzy beast. It sound like a lot, but wow, when it is done it will be great. I'll try to get some pictures posted on the progress and a rough sketch so everyone can see what the finished goal is. Four people worked for two hours today and only got about a four inch square done. It is one of those strangely relaxing tasks.

2 comments:

cjw said...

Loved yesterday's preachiness.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up!!!!